Hidden bags and main menu bars

Ask or find answers to your questions involving MofixUI.
Anatherial
Visitor

Postby Anatherial » 17. Jun 2017, 01:11

I got your mod download installed and imported with no problems. Got most of it set up how I prefer (no offense) ;)
I however am not loving the bag/money bar and the main menu bars popping up when I hit the bottom of the screen I would rather they just show. I have unfortunately not been able to figure out how you hid them to undo it. Hoping you can help me out :D
Sorry if it turns out to be a dumb questions. Only just started playing and the buffs were driving me insane on my rogue pet someone suggested your mod so I went with it.
Valixx
Site Admin

Postby Valixx » 17. Jun 2017, 08:48

Anatherial wrote:Source of the post I got your mod download installed and imported with no problems. Got most of it set up how I prefer (no offense) ;)
I however am not loving the bag/money bar and the main menu bars popping up when I hit the bottom of the screen I would rather they just show. I have unfortunately not been able to figure out how you hid them to undo it. Hoping you can help me out :D
Sorry if it turns out to be a dumb questions. Only just started playing and the buffs were driving me insane on my rogue pet someone suggested your mod so I went with it.

Hi Anatherial. No offense taken. 8-)

So, for the money/bag bar to disappear you have to edit the layout, click on the money/bag bar und remove the tick on enable.
There are no dumb questions, just dumb answers and thank the "someone" for suggesting my UI.

Like on the picture below.

Thanks for visiting my support forum. I'll answer as fast as I can to minimize your waiting times. Please be patient if it takes more then a few hours. I have to leave my chair sometimes to get something to eat. I hope you understand that.

Useful links:
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Patreon, Twitch, Website

Return to “Support | Questions”