*Request* More resources in LIF

Request stuff such as Art, Tutorials, Features and so on.
Valixx
Site Admin

Post by Valixx » 16. Jun 2017, 21:47

Latest post of the previous page:

JMiddleton wrote:QR_BBPOST Really excited for the new mods.

I didn't want to make another request thread, but I was wondering if you can make a mod for stone, grass, and ore like the one for more trees.
Sure, you'll soon see some more very useful mods!
Thanks for visiting my support forum. I'll answer as fast as I can to minimize your waiting times. Please be patient if it takes more then a few hours. I have to leave my chair sometimes to get something to eat. I hope you understand that.

Useful links:
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Patreon, Twitch, Website

Valixx
Site Admin

Post by Valixx » 19. Jun 2017, 14:53

Ultimate Discovery released. Thanks for requesting.
Thanks for visiting my support forum. I'll answer as fast as I can to minimize your waiting times. Please be patient if it takes more then a few hours. I have to leave my chair sometimes to get something to eat. I hope you understand that.

Useful links:

LuckMarc
Visitor

Post by LuckMarc » 7. Aug 2017, 04:39

i'm waiting a mod thats amplifie the food production time :o :o :o :roll: :roll:

LuckMarc
Visitor

Post by LuckMarc » 8. Aug 2017, 12:27

Is it possible to create a mod to make all farm production more fast? :D Thanks for the all mods that you made!!! :D

Valixx
Site Admin

Re: *Request* More resources in LIF

Post by Valixx » 8. Aug 2017, 17:59

LuckMarc wrote:
8. Aug 2017, 12:27
Is it possible to create a mod to make all farm production more fast? :D Thanks for the all mods that you made!!! :D
It is possible and I'll see what I can do. I'm currently working on another mod that's a bit time consuming.

Useful links: